SLC Socialite Scholarship
Hey Socialite! We've been listening + we've heard you!
We know our workshops can be an investment and some of you simply can't make it happen financially, as much as you want to.
We want to help. If the financial investment just isn't in the cards for you right now, but you're dying to attend our Salt Lake City workshop, there's still a chance!
We are so excited to offer one full scholarship for a SLC Socialite to attend our two-day workshop who is looking to Inspire. Connect. Grow.
What you'll learn
If you're a blogger, creative entrepreneur or social media marketer, our social media workshop is the perfect place for you to learn how to take your brand to the next level in this noisy social media world. You will receive hands-on training and work with other like-minded boss babes to tackle all the basics of social media marketing + beyond. You'll leave the workshop understanding how to cultivate authentic relationships and grow your social presence online.
The Fine Print
- You must be in town and able to attend the entire two day workshop on May 21-22nd. (Sorry, we cannot reimburse you for any travel expenses you might incure.)
- You must already be running a business or a blog
- You must be active on the social platforms we cover in our workshop (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest)
How to apply
If you've read the fine print + meet all the requirements, yay! Here's how to apply for the Socialite scholarship:
- Follow us on Instagram (+ brownie points for following us on all social platforms!)
- Create a new image, post it to your Instagram account
- In your image make sure to -
- Mention @social_studio in the caption
- Use the hashtag #SLCsocialstudioshop
- Make sure your image tells a visual story about who you are and what your business or blog is about. It should show what you're passionate about, why you do what you do, and how you think our workshop can help!
- Need some inspiration? Take a look at some of our past Socialites -
Lastly, send us an email to email@example.com telling us why you feel you're most deserving of the scholarship, what your weakest social media areas are, how you plan to contribute to the conversation of the workshop, and what you plan to do once you've become the ultimate Socialite!
The deadline to enter is 11:59pm PST on Saturday, April 30th, 2016.
We can't wait to get to know you and are looking forward to helping you on your social media journey!