Join Our Team!
Social Studio Shop is looking for an amazing graphic designer to join our expanding team!
Our Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating content on brand for Social Studio Shop and our clients. You will work alongside our marketing and content team to bring our ideas to life on our website, blog and various other digital platforms. This includes a wide range of products from lead magnets, workbooks, e-books, icon creation, infographics, website graphics, and more. Our ideal candidate for this position loves coming up with creative designs with a high visual impact, has a passion for working with small businesses, and is comfortable creating content quickly.
Have questions about this position? Please email them directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you found yourself thinking – that sounds like me! We want to work with you!
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design programs
- Work with the Social Studio Shop team to translate business strategy into creative solutions.
- Maintain the Social Studio Shop branding throughout all content creation
- Develop creative assets for websites, social, products, etc. with content team.
You're Good At:
- Knowing the ins and outs of production for print and web
- Know the best practices for creating graphics for web and social media
- Strong understanding of color, composition, typography and branding
- Completing projects on a timely basis and executing according to schedules.
- Being self-directed and capable of working within tight timelines on multiple project simultaneously.
- Being up to date with popular design software and technologies - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Experience in designing creative for B2C and B2B
- Loves dogs + coffee
This Position is Not for You if:
- You plan on working a full-time job
- You’re unable to check the ego at the door and work collaboratively with our team as a whole.
- You’re not great at communicating and are hard to reach by phone/email - this is a virtual position so accessibility and communication are key.
- You’re easily offended or can’t handle constructive criticism.
The Fine Print
- 10-15 Hours a week with the potential to grow
- Hourly rate BOE
- This is an independent contractor position
- USA Based only
Sound good? Yay! Let's chat!
Please know if you apply and don't hear back from us, we still think you're amazing! This just means that we have likely decided to go in another direction. We will contact you if we would like to move forward with an interview. Thank you for your time!