How to Develop a Successful Hashtag Strategy
Hashtags. What are they? Can they increase my posts' reach or are they just spammy? What about branded hashtags? How do I develop one that's right for me? How do I encourage my audience to use them? HELP!
Relax socialites, we got you! We'll be showing you how to get clear with your goals, develop a purpose-driven mindset, and map out a hashtag strategy that will drive your business, blog, and social goals forward!
"I found that using these hashtag strategies has really increased my engagement a lot!" – Michelle Gainey | Lemiga Events
After putting our practices in place, Michelle saw a 2% increase in her Instagram engagement + a 5% increase in Instagram followers!
Be strategic. Be intentional.
Learn how to develop a clear and concise hashtag strategy for your business or blog.
During this course you'll:
- Learn why it's important to outline and strategy and how it can impact your social success
- Map out a series of goals for your hashtags
- Discover the seven different types of hashtags and how you can implement them
- Learn how to develop a branded hashtag that's right for you
- Discover our three favorite tools fro measuring + tracking your hashtags
- See how we recommend dealing with "crashtaggers"
- Learn how to promote your hashtags across multiple platforms
- Review helpful accounts and examples of brands and businesses who are killing it with engagement, driving traffic to their website, and making sales
- Hear commonly asked questions answered during a prerecorded Q&A session
- Have the opportunity to discuss everything you've learned and how to implement these techniques for YOUR brand
What's included in the course...
- One-hour lesson
- PDF of presentation slides
- PDF of questions asked during our live Q/A session
- Access to our private Facebook group
- Tips for scheduling your Instagram posts
- Our go-to tool for tracking clicks happening on your social channels
Meet Your Instructor!
Jessica Howell | CEO + Founder
At fourteen, Jessica fell in love with film photography. Since then, she has lived in the creative world and has had a passion for capturing and making connections with people. After graduating with a degree in Photography and Design, her creative savvy led her to the wonderful world of social media marketing.
For the past 4+ years, Jessica has spent her days consulting entrepreneurs and bloggers on their digital strategy. She has worked with a wide variety of industries including: travel & leisure, real estate, brick & mortar, B2B, and fitness– just to name a few! Jessica's true passion shines when she is helping fellow dream chasers and boss babes grow with intention using successful, purpose-driven strategies.
Besides all things social, Jessica loves to spend time with her husband and their golden retriever. She enjoys hiking and camping with her family in San Diego, searching for the best local cup of coffee, and experiencing all that life has to offer.