This past month was absolutely INSANE!
How insane you ask? Well let me walk you through what we've been up to...
All while building a completely new site from SCRATCH! Are you exhausted yet? I know I am – wink!
It has been the most stressful, eye-opening, and rewarding month that I feel we have had for SSS as of yet. I could not be more proud of where we are today and what we have accomplished. I want to step back for a moment and thank our absolutely ahhh-mazing team for sticking with me during this madness. I literally COULD NOT do what I do without your positivity, support, and friendship. Elana, Crystal, Tiffany, and Michelle — you girls are the heartbeat of this company and I cannot thank you enough for everything you do!
So, with all that being said, I can't wait for you all to take a look at the new site and tell us what you think!!! Here's a few things to look out for that are NEW NEW NEW!
- New mission statement! Elana and I worked tirelessly to craft an all-encompassing mission that we feel authentically and honestly represents our core company values and morals.
- Our workshop page now features testimonial numbers for growth from our past socialites. If you've been wondering "is this workshop for me?" this is the page you'll want to check out!
- We're still working on upcoming webinars at the moment (hint: business basics, how to run contests, etc.) but when they're ready you can find them on our upcoming webinar page.
- Calling all hopeful socialites — we now offer CONSULTING SESSIONS for our out of town fans and you can book a session with us today! Whoot!
- FAQs — this one was a group effort. We wanted to make sure that we answered all your most burning questions in one convenient spot.
- Wondering what past socialites have to say about their experience with SSS? Check out our new and improved Raves page!
- Last but not least, our new blog page! Tiff and I worked really hard to make this page a visually exciting and succinct space where you can see all of our most recent posts. Want to see more from a specific category like "Social Media"? Just click on "Social Media" in the blog navigation.
Please keep in mind we are still working a few kinks out (broken links, etc.), so if you see anything that needs our attention, please send us a note and we will get it fixed ASAP!
Now that I've gabbed away on this precious little baby of ours, I am just dying to hear what you think of the new site! Feel free to give us your feedback in the comments.
Thank you friends! We hope you enjoy!
featured image by Sarah Sweeney