With the new year on it’s way, comes the reminder of trying to better yourself with New Year Resolutions. However, we tend to forget about these two weeks into January (am I right?!). Any goal that you feel is worth setting is worth setting at any given time. And once you figure out what you really want to accomplish, strategy comes into the picture. Learning how to set goals takes practice and with that said, we're back hosting another #socialstudiochat this week on goal setting!
Photo by Carley Rudd
On Wednesday, November 18 from 6:00-7:00pm PT we welcome all creative, ambitious, and motivated people to join us as we lead the discussion— Setting Goals. If you feel like you lack commitment to your goals or want to share strategies on how to hold yourself accountable— we want to chat with you!
Whether your dreams are big or small, setting clearly defined goals allows you to plan your progress in life. Getting started can seem like a daunting task, but we want you to leave this chat feeling motivated to actually stay focused and execute them!
What We Want to Know
- Do you set goals for your business/blog? Why do you think it’s important?
- The best goals are the ones you really have to work for, but aren’t impossible! How do you find that sweet spot?
- How do you hold yourself accountable to your goals? Are there any tools you like to use?
- The thing about goals is, sometimes we don’t achieve them! How do you reflect + learn from these situations?
- Goals are easy to set + hard to achieve! What tips do you have for staying focused + motivated on long-term goals?
- We’re a little early, but.. What personal + professional goals have you set for 2016?
New to Twitter? Check out these helpful tips…