On Wednesday, September 16 from 6:00-7:00pm PT we welcome all creatives, entrepreneurs, and small business owners to join us as we lead the discussion— How To Balance Life and Working From Home. Whether you recently quit that 9-5 and started working from home OR have been doing this gig for awhile now— we want to chat with you!
We all know that working from home has its perks due to its flexibility (read about our tips here), however it can also seem like a challenge with the ongoing demands of your job! Our goal is to help you achieve that work-life balance and draw a line from your professional and personal life, even when you feel like it’s impossible.
What We Want to Know
- What do you find to be the hardest part about balancing working from home and your personal life?
- We all need time off! What's your favorite way to step away from work and recharge?
- What's your key to having a productive day?
- Where's your favorite place to do work outside of the house and why? How and where do you find like-minded people to connect with? (Besides Twitter chats of course! *wink!)
- What advice would you give someone who's either just starting to work from home or wants to?
New to Twitter? Check out these helpful tips...
Ladyboss friends, do you want to take your business or blog to the next level? Check out our upcoming webinar also on September 16 at 3-4pm PT . . .