The stories you all shared with us during our last #socialstudiochat left us feeling beyond inspired! We ended the chat with a renewed sense of purpose along with a handful of new and wildly encouraging friends. The positive vibes that were being tossed around for that one special hour fueled our passions for the remainder of the week and we couldn't wait to plan the next one!
On Wednesday, August 5 from 6:00-7:00pm PST we welcome our past, present, and hopeful socialites, bloggers, entrepreneurs, and creatives of all kinds to join us as we discuss the importance of finding your people. Whether you have built up your community of supportive and helpful accountability partners, or you are someone who is looking to extend your network — we want to hear from you!
Going at it alone is NOT easy! We hope for everyone joining that you'll be able to leave with a new "person" or at least an idea for where you can look to find a mentor, peer, or supportive community. As an added bonus, we’ll also be giving away a Starbucks gift card to one lucky attendee!
What We Want to Know
- Why is it important for you to connect with others, online or in real life?
- What social media network do you prefer to use for reaching out to people?
- How do you reach out to make that initial connection?
- Do you have a unique story about how you either met someone, connected, or were introduced to them online?
- Do you attend networking events or conferences? What are your favorites?
- What advice can you share for others looking to find their people and grow their community of resources + peers?
New to Twitter? Check out these helpful tips...