Super fun, socially obsessed, marketing mavens seeking go-getter business babe!
- MUST love coffee
- If coffee isn’t your cup of tea — we suppose we'll settle for a tea drinker…
- must LOVE social media (duh!)
- not required to laugh at our cheesy jokes or silly posts (ahem, like this personal ad), but must have a tolerance for them
- must be creative, fun, and hard-working
- If you’re not constantly glued to your phone checking your social media accounts and email you may want to reconsider this position…
photo by Ashley Kelemen
Who We're REALLY Looking For
All jokes aside, we're very serious about finding the perfect someone to fill our business development position. Here’s what we're looking for in the ideal candidate…
- Enthusiastic, creative and professional
- Prior sales experience (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proactive and relatable personality with ability to close deals
- Ability to build relationships with new and existing socialites (social studio attendees)
- Strong analytical thought and problem solving, someone who can operate under pressure
- Must be self motivated with excellent organization and time management skills
- Socially inclined (have experience with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest)
- Marketing, Entrepreneurship or Business degree preferred
- MUST be able to attend all our social studio events
What We Expect
This is a super exciting time for us (and you!). Our business is growing fast and we want someone to join our team who is excited to grow with us. Yay! Here is what we expect our desired candidate to complete as far as tasks...
- Meet with us on a regular basis to discuss potential areas of development
- Facilitate with the coordination and planning of all our social studio events including:
- location scouting
- sponsor research
- Develop relationships with potential attendees
- Follow up with interested attendees with details
- Find and secure socialite seat sales for social studio events
- Be the point of contact for confirmed socialites and answer any and all questions leading up to our events
Last but not least, as mentioned above, you will be required to attend all our upcoming social studio events, including: social studio workshops, our mini workshops, and webinars. You will not be compensated for the time you spend at these events but you will be paid for the time you spend prepping, planning, and procuring sales for social studio. This position pays $14 per hour and offers a commission rate for social studio seat sales.
Sound like something you'd be interested in? Fill out the application below.
We will be accepting applications now through December 31, 2014. After submitting your application, we will contact you if we decide to move forward with your application.
Thank you for your interest in working with us!