9 Things You Need to Make Your Business or Blog Legit
Do I need to set up an LLC?
What information should I include on my business card?
How do I write my mission statement and why do I need one?
Wordpress or Squarespace? What's the difference??
Do you find yourself asking these exact same questions? You're not alone! We did the same at the beginning of our professional careers and that's why we want to help you skip the headaches that we endured along the way. Learn from our experience and hit the ground running with your business or blog!
First impressions are key! Discover the nine things you need to show others that you mean serious business!
During this course you'll:
- Learn how to setup a domain name (the most affordable way!)
- Discover what key things you need to include on your business card
- Learn the dos and don'ts for professional email
- See how to get professional photographs without spending a fortune
- Hear our thoughts on having separate social media accounts for your business
- Learn how to develop a clear + concise mission statement
- Discover business basics (the things they should have taught you in school)
- Hear commonly asked questions answered during a prerecorded Q&A session
- Have the opportunity to discuss everything you've learned and how to implement these techniques for YOUR business or blog
What's included in the course...
- One-hour lesson
- PDF of presentation slides
- PDF of questions asked during our live Q/A session
- Access to our private Facebook group
- Steps for filing a DBA
Meet Your Instructors!
CEO + Founder
At fourteen, Jessica fell in love with film photography. Since then, she has lived in the creative world and has had a passion for capturing and making connections with people. After graduating with a degree in Photography and Design, her creative savvy led her to the wonderful world of social media marketing.
For the past 4+ years, Jessica has spent her days consulting entrepreneurs and bloggers on their digital strategy. She has worked with a wide variety of industries including: travel & leisure, real estate, brick & mortar, B2B, and fitness– just to name a few! Jessica's true passion shines when she is helping fellow dream chasers and boss babes grow with intention using successful, purpose-driven strategies.
Besides all things social, Jessica loves to spend time with her husband and their golden retriever. She enjoys hiking and camping with her family in San Diego, searching for the best local cup of coffee, and experiencing all that life has to offer.
Elana has been social since the second she could talk. Making connections wherever she goes, she knew that her career must revolve around establishing and maintaining relationships. She has had a long-time love affair with photography and wanted to put her passion into use. By blending these two elements, Elana fell into the world of digital and social marketing and strategy.
Elana is the founder and curator of elanaloo.com + ElanaLoo Consulting. She's an avid storyteller with an infinite love for beautiful photographs, interesting conversations and experiencing new places. She lives her passion every day — by helping small businesses and entrepreneurs achieve their goals through content, digital, and social media strategy.
She is an avid traveler & adventurer but wholeheartedly believes the magic is in the journey, not the destination. She lives for the moments made and conversations had with loved ones (and even strangers) that make this life more vivid + inspiring.